Travel The World And Live Accommodation Free
Like the idea of seeing the world but not sure how to afford it. We found the biggest cost of travelling to popular cities and countries was the amount of money in the budget required for accommodation. One of the big downsides as a result was that we were unable to stay as long as we’d like to, long enough to really explore the area we were visiting.
Well, we’ve found the answer and have been using this successfully to help us live accommodation free while travelling.
As an international pet sitter you can seriously extend your travel budget. We explain how this concept works enabling you to enjoy the company of animals, meeting new people and extending your travel budgets.
We’d like to share this with you and let you know how we found the most successful way to be selected for the very best sits.
Sounds good – then read more on how to join the largest pet sitting network and the best ways to maximise your results.
How It Works
Its a very simple idea …….. the website connects thousands of home and pet owners with care-orientated sitters who will look after their home and pets for free, in exchange for a place to stay. Sitters pay an annual subscription of £89.00 to post their profile on the website and for a whole year can apply for as many sits as they like.
To get you started we are able to offer a 25% discount on the first years subscription to our readers. The pet sitting website also offers various ways for pet sitters to win monthly, annual or lifetime memberships, so the possibility of reducing the the second years subscription is in your hands.
Creating a great Profile for yourself – you need to stand out from the competition!
Tips to Help Your Profile Sing!
- Convey your personality and what you would bring to the house/pet sit.
- Include solid references
- Include photos that clearly show your love for pets
- Emphasise unique pet care abilities, experience with a range of animals (horses, rodents or tortoises for example).
- Include any house keeping skills, experience of property management, cleaning or training in swimming pool maintenance for example.
What's next – simply start applying for sits
Tips to Help You maximise the chances of being accepted for the best sits!
- When you see a sit that ‘grabs’ you – respond quickly, you will be amazed at the amount of sitters that will also apply.
- If you are selected in the owners’ short list of applications – offer the opportunity to Skype/Facetime. It’s a great way to ‘meet’ the owners and both parties can very quickly decide that the pick is a good match.
- If you have time before you embark on your travels, take on a few sits locally to build up some great reviews.